We’re committed to providing quality programs and services to everyone in the community. Thanks to the support of our generous donors, our annual Campaign for Strong Communities raises more than $1 Million to fund our Building Bridges programs. Through the Income-based Rate Scale and additional Bridges financial aid, we are able to make the YMCA accessible to all.
Income-based Rate Scale
Through the income-based rate system for membership and Day Camp, we have designed a scale to fit each individual’s and family’s financial situation. Income verification is required to register as a member or program participant.
Additional financial assistance, based on demonstrated ability to pay, and the YMCA’s ability to fund the amount requested, will be made available. Applications are available at the Member Service Desk at each YMCA. All financial assistance information is kept confidential.
You can help!
Thanks to our generous donors, our annual Campaign for Strong Communities raises more than $1.2 million to help fund Building Bridges and our subsidized programs to make the YMCA accessible to all. If you want to make a tax-deductable donation to help those in need, you are just a click away!
How to apply
- Bring a copy of your most recent tax return to the Y
- Let our staff know that you would like to discuss the Building Bridges membership
- One of our member service staff will meet with you to discuss your options
- Based on your information, the Y staff person will assist you to determine your income-based rate
- You complete the membership form and you’re on your way to being a member of the YMCA of Greater Pittsburgh